Constitution Reboot Completed

I have finished my rework/rebooted Constitution class, as of today I am finished other designs I want to work on, just to recap, this is larger then the official scale of the Connie, I had to enlarge it to address so many issues, this is 1311.5 ft long or 399.7 meters, I posted basic image here before, for these I used Ali Ries wonderful and scenic space art with permission for these WIP images..

I hope you like the design.

6 thoughts on “Constitution Reboot Completed

1. evil_genius_180 February 1, 2018 / 4:57 pm

Nice! I love what you’ve done here. The ship looks great and I love the subtle hull paneling.

Liked by 1 person

• gmd3d February 1, 2018 / 4:58 pm

Thanks Chris, there is a few image with lighting issues .. don’t know why.. have to check that..

2. Fen Giddel February 1, 2018 / 6:38 pm

Congratulations on two things: 1) for daring to re-visit this classic starship we all know and love, and 2) for bringing such a colossal job to a successful (and dazzling) finish! A labor of love, no doubt, with lots for fans of the Original Series to explore. I’d write more, but I need to get started now. Best regards from The Nostromo Files!

Liked by 1 person

• gmd3d February 1, 2018 / 6:41 pm

Thank you Fen, I appreciate your words, it has been interesting looking at this design. now on too some new designs..

3. zoidbert February 9, 2018 / 5:18 pm

My only complaint is that I can’t just click one button and download all of the high-res images at once. 🙂

• gmd3d February 9, 2018 / 7:19 pm

It would be good.. alas

Comments are very welcome, thanks for viewing and I hope to see you return

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s